"Absolutely, the only product that has worked in getting my sinusitis and allergies under control?"
What is it?
Cold, Flu, Sinus Remedy is a natural herbal medicine introduced to the Australian market over 30 years ago, by well known herbalist Robyn Kirby. For quite a few years it was known as Sinus Tonic, but the name changed recently as it had a positive effect on not only people with sinusitis issues, but anybody who had a cold or flu.
What's in it?
The remedy has 9 powerful herbs in it. The full ingredient list is illustrated on the tab below.
There are 3 bottles of a homeopathic remedy called Kali Bic which are provided in the pack, as well. The Kali Bic helps break down phlegm that builds up in the back of your throat.
Why is it special?
Cold, Flu, and Sinus Remedy is listed with the TGA as a medicine in Australia.
It has been traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to:
- Maintain/support immune system health before sleep in adults
- Decrease/reduce/relieve headache symptoms at night time in adults
- Decrease/reduce/relieve symptoms of common colds and flu before sleep in adults
- Decrease/reduce/relieve the severity of symptoms of mild upper respiratory tract infections at night time in adults
- Decrease/reduce/relieve symptoms of sinusitis before sleep in adults
- Decrease/reduce/relieve cough at night time in adults