Let's talk about chronic sinusitis today.
Sinusitis is an inflammation of the sinuses that surround the nose (paranasal sinuses), and is usually accompanied by rhinitis – inflammation of the lining of the nose. This is known as rhinosinusitis.
Sinusitis is defined as either:
- acute (symptoms come on suddenly); or
- chronic (symptoms last for longer than 12 weeks).
The main symptoms of sinusitis include:
- pain or pressure felt in the face;
- either blocked nose or runny nose and/or mucus running down the back of the throat causing irritation; and
- reduced sense of smell or taste.
Additional symptoms may include:
- facial tenderness;
- bad breath;
- swelling around the eyes;
- pain in the upper jaw and/or teeth;
- cough; and
Symptoms of chronic sinusitis are similar to those of acute sinusitis, but last longer. Fever is generally not a feature of chronic sinusitis.
Our herbal remedy, Cold, Flu, and Sinus Remedy has been clinically proven to be effective on treating chronic sinusitis sufferers. The remedy contains 9 Healing Herbs, and works not only on the ailment, but also boosting one's immune system"